Here are some important notes about the program:
- It is a four-part program. This approach to healing involves a) a healthful lifestyle, b) a specific type of diet, c) about six nutritional supplements, and d) a number of detoxification procedures. The more you do of the program, the better will be the results. This is an amazing and confusing part of the program for most people. The closer people stick to the program the better one often feels.
- Three programs. This article actually includes 3 free programs – one for adults, one for children, and one for future mothers, and pregnant and lactating women.
- When you are ill, your judgment is affected. Please know this. It is not a put-down or judgment of you. It is just the truth. You are probably doing something incorrectly and this contributes to ill health.
So please follow the instructions exactly. It’s important to not think that you understand a better way, we know this may seam arrogant or ignorant but this program has had over 40 years of development and refinement, the founders have tried 1000’s of techniques and additions, and by looking at literally 10’000s of tests and making adjustments and refinements they have found a very precise and specific balance. Ourselves were totally blown away when I started to understand the precision behind the program when we first started.
Therefore combining this program with other programs almost always fails. The reason why is explained in the following paragraph.
- Nutritional balancing is discipleship which means a little bit of the ego must go in order to just follow and carry on with the program. The program is integrated and designed in a special way. For the very best results, you must do it as it is laid out in the sections below. In other words, you must follow along. This is the true meaning of discipleship.
Do not add, omit or change anything (This is important, and it good damage the program and your health)! For example, alot of people don’t like cooked vegetables, this is a shame, however one must perceive and follow the recommendations. You can make the vegetables tasty for example by putting toppings on them.
Also, do not add anything to it. For example, if you currently take other nutritional supplements, for good results you need to wean yourself off them. Usually, this can be done if you follow the program.
Weaning off prescription medication. This is up to you and your doctor, but is also helpful, if at all possible.
Weaning off replacement hormones. The program will slowly rebuild your hormones, and this will usually make it possible to wean off replacement hormones unless the gland has been surgically removed or destroyed with radiation. This includes thyroid, adrenal and sex hormones.
Continuing to take replacement hormones of any kind will eventually impair the program. Blood tests may indicate that you must have the hormones, but we find that that the blood tests are not necessarily the only way to assess your glandular activity.
- The program is precise. By this I mean that if you do it properly, it usually works well. You don’t have to believe in it, although this is helpful
- Nutritional balancing causes mental development. This is amazing and highly unusual. However, it is one reason that changing, omitting or adding anything to the program usually ruins it. Mental development is the full enfoldment of human potential of the mind. In fact many peoples minds even if one things they are ‘healthy’ are far more powerful and advanced than most people understand. The Nutritional Balancing Program is able to heal and develop the mind and brain to the extent where the opportunity for it to reach is full potential is much more possible.
- Healing or purification reactions may occur that can be annoying. These reactions are an integral part of this program. Even this free program will bring up chronic infections, emotional issues, and toxic conditions in the body in order to help release them.
When these healing reactions occur, many people become frightened and quit the program, thinking they are becoming more ill. However, this is rarely true.
READ MORE ABOUT THESE HERE IN THIS EXTENDED ARTICLE – Healing Reactions.
In addition, we will periodically suggest a retest hair mineral analysis and a new program to keep up with changes in your body chemistry. This is essential to keep making progress.
THE GENERAL PROGRAM
(Modifications for children, mothers-to-be, pregnancy and lactation are described after the basic program outlined below).
PART I. THE ALKALINE RESERVE OR PHYTONUTRIENT DIET
NOTE: The diet is the most important part of the program. If you do not follow the diet, the rest of the program will not work nearly as well, and you can cause harm because you will not be able to detoxify as well.
The goals of the diet are:
– To provide hundreds of phyto-nutrients found only in cooked vegetables. I find that everyone is mineral-starved today, thanks to modern agricultural practices, stress and eating refined food. This is the only way to obtain the nutrients everyone needs.
– To ease digestion. Most people have weak digestion.
– To provide pure food with a minimum of toxic chemicals. Over 3000 chemicals are permitted in food, and many of these can damage health.
– To make the body more yang in macrobiotic terms. Yang means warm, contracted and today it means much healthier, as well. This may seam too esoteric or strange to some but the basic idea of all life and the Universe is that it works best and most optimally when it is truly balanced. Yin and Yang are just another name to describe working with balance. It is therefore not really a strange concept at all.
- Percentages of types of foods:
– 70% cooked vegetables
– 15% protein, mainly animal protein
– 10% complex carbohydrates (starches such as whole grains)
– 5% fats and oils
– 0% simple carbohydrates (fruit, fruit juices, sugars and other sweets)
– 0% chemical-laden and refined foods
- Eat at least three meals daily. Do not skip meals. If you are not hungry, still try to eat at least three meals daily. It is difficult enough to obtain enough nutrients eating three meals daily. It is even less possible if you skip meals. Eat by the clock, if needed. Do not wait until you are hungry, as some suggest. If you have very bad sugar problems please eat 5-7 small meals per day. This may seam a hassle, but it is necessary in the beginning to balance your body.
- Variety. Rotate your foods. Do not eat the same food several times daily or every day.
- You may have more than three meals daily, but do not snack all day, as this is hard on digestion. Instead, if hungry, eat another small sit-down, relaxed meal.
- You may eat plenty, provided it is the right foods in the right proportions. The right foods are mainly cooked vegetables, with a little animal protein, toasted almond butter, and some dried beans, some dairy products, and a small amount of whole grains. People with poor blood sugar may react to dairy, almond butter and even more sugary/carby vegetables in extreme cases such as sweet potato, carrots, swede, peas etc
The right proportions for this diet are listed above. This is for a slow oxidation rate, which is the metabolic type of about 85% of adults. Babies and young children are usually fast oxidizers and need more fat and less carbohydrates. A test is therefore important to understand what oxidiser a person is.
- Try to find fresh and organically grown food, although organically grown is not required. Organically grown food is generally lower in pesticides and higher in nutrients. Fresh food is generally better than frozen or canned, although even canned vegetables are definitely better than no vegetables or eating junk food.
- Eat only whole, natural foods. This means: NO protein powders, NO green drinks, smoothies or shakes, NO juices except 10 ounces of carrot juice away from meals, NO eggs whites only or Egg Beaters, and NO food bars. See the references below for the reasons for these restrictions.
- Eating habits. Eat slowly, chew thoroughly, sit down when eating, and eat in a relaxed, quiet environment. Ideally, rest a few minutes before your meals, and rest at least 10 minutes after each meal.
Avoid eating while driving, when upset, or in noisy places.
- Food combining. Mono meals (one type of food at a meal) are excellent. Otherwise, meals need to consist of mainly cooked vegetables, with EITHER ONE protein or ONE starch at a meal. This is for ease of digestion. This means:
- a) Do not mix meat and eggs at one meal, as these are both proteins. Also, do not mix rice and corn tortillas at the same meal, as these are both starches.
- b) Do not mix a starch with a protein.
For example, you may have a large amount of two or three cooked vegetables with a chicken thigh. Then, a few hours later, have a cooked vegetable or two with a starch such as blue corn tortillas or quinoa.
Simplicity. The simplest food combinations are easiest on your digestion. If you can, be satisfied with a single food or two at a meal, as this is best. It also simplifies food preparation and cleanup.
Also, if possible, refrain from putting a lot of dressings, sauces, relishes, sweeteners and spices on your food. A little is fine to flavor the food. Too much can upset digestion.
- Quantity. Adults need to eat about 3 cups of cooked vegetables at each meal, at least three times daily. This means 9-10 cups of cooked vegetables daily! This is the most important and most difficult part of this diet for most people. Fill two-thirds of your plate with cooked vegetables!
- How many at a meal. You can have one, two or three different cooked vegetables per meal.
- Each day, eat at least:
- A) Two Root Vegetables, such as carrots, onions, turnips, garlic, ginger, black radish, celery root, rutabaga, daikon, beets, sweet potato, and yams.
- B) Two Cruciferous Vegetables, such as cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, or boccoli.
- C) One or two Greens, such as spinach, kale, carrot tops, beet greens, green beans, string beans, peas, cilantro, mustard greens, Chinese cabbage, Napa cabbage, bok choy, Swiss chard, leeks, scallions, and green onions.
Other acceptable vegetables, though not quite as good, are fresh corn, winter squashes (acorn, spaghetti and butternut squashes), pumpkin, mushrooms and celery.
- Vegetables to avoid. Do not eat nightshade vegetables (white and red potatoes, tomatoes, all peppers and eggplant). These vegetables are really fruits. They are too yin and unbalance an already predominantly ‘yin’ body, and somewhat toxic due to their solanin content.
Also, avoid or have rarely asparagus, artichoke, okra, cucumber, lettuce, jicama, or summer squashes such as zuccini or sunburst squash. These are slightly toxic or yin.
- Cooking vegetables. The vegetables should be cooked until soft, NOT RAW OR CRUNCHY. Steaming, crock pots, pressure cooking or stir-frying are best.
Reasons for cooking:
- It greatly enhances the absorption of minerals from food. This is most important.
- It makes the food more yang, which is very important.
- It kills many bacteria and parasites on vegetables.
- It concentrates some foods, allowing one to eat more of the food.
- Cooking reduces the amount of several vitamins in the food. However, it does not damage the mineral content of food at all, and this is far more important, in almost all cases.
- Variety. Please eat a variety of cooked vegetables, not just two or three all day.
- Freshness and leftovers. You can cook once daily, preferably in a crock pot or steamer, or you can even cook for two days. I do not suggest eating leftovers for more than one extra day.
- Frozen and canned vegetables. Some frozen vegetables are okay, but fresh is best, so do not eat all frozen vegetables. Canned vegetables are usually not as good, but they are much better than not eating vegetables, if this is all you will eat.
- Salads and cole slaw. Raw vegetables do not provide many minerals, and are much more yin. They are not necessary. For these reasons, they do not count as eating vegetables. Please do not eat many salads.
- Eating in restaurants. Choose restaurants that offer fresh cooked vegetables. Excellent choices are often Chinese, Thai, East Indian and some others. Restaurants that offer fewer cooked vegetable choices include fast food places and Mexican restaurants.
You may need to order a triple order of cooked vegetables to get enough.
- Quantity. About 15% of the diet by volume should be protein foods. Eating protein twice daily is usually adequate.
- Cooking. Cook all protein foods except cheese, yogurt or kefir. These may be eaten raw. Crock pots, steaming, and stir-frying are good cooking methods. Do not overcook meats. Roasting (such as barbeque) and baking are not quite as good. Do this only occasionally.
- Animal protein. Eat animal protein only twice daily. This includes meats, poultry, eggs and dairy products.
- Portion size. Portions of protein foods should be 4 to 5 ounces only.
Also, men can have up to 8 eggs per week. Women can have up to 6 eggs per week.
- The best. The best protein foods are sardines, lamb, chicken, turkey, wild game such as deer and elk, eggs, raw cheeses, and toasted almond butter.
- Lamb. This is an excellent meat that is almost always pasture-raised, even from the supermarket. Eat two portions each week. It is the best red meat, and an excellent and special food.
- Sardines. This is an excellent protein food. Ideally, eat three to four cans weekly, but not more due to the mercury in all fish. No other fish or seafood are permitted on this diet for this important reason.
- Wild game. Elk, deer, and many other wild animal meat is excellent. Avoid bison and buffalo. For some reason, these are not quite as good.
- Beef. This is a hybridized food today, and not needed. Eat one serving per week or less.
- Eggs. Men can have up to 8 eggs per week. Women can have up to 6 eggs per week. Eating more eggs than this causes liver toxicity and is harmful.
Always eat eggs soft-cooked, with the yolks runny. This means either soft-boiled, poached or lightly fried.
- Dairy. Ideally, find raw dairy products. Organic is not as good, but better than most standard dairy. Have only 4 ounces of dairy products daily or less each day. It is not an essential food.
- Nut and seed butters. Occasional use is okay, but these are all somewhat yin and somewhat difficult to digest. A exception is toasted almond butter. You may have this several times per week.
- Dried beans (legumes). These are somewhat yin. You may have up to two servings per week.
- AVOID all pig products (ham, pork, bacon, and lard), all soy products, all nuts and seeds (except almond butter), spirulina, all algae products, protein powders, and meal replacements. Also avoid hard-cooked eggs, such as hard-boiled eggs, quiche and omelets.
Also avoid all processed meats and American cheese or “cheese food”. Also avoid organ meats, as they are toxic with heavy metals, unfortunately.
STARCHES OR COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES
- Quantity. About 10% of the diet can be complex carbohydrates. Have less if you do not tolerate them well. However, starches are excellent foods, so there is no reason to avoid them.
- The best starch foods. These are blue corn (chips or cereal), quinoa, millet, amaranth, and basmati, brown or wild rice.Some people can tolerate oats, rye and barley, which contain some gluten.
Organic yellow corn and yellow corn tortillas are also okay. Others good starches are sweet potato and yams. These are technically vegetables, but are digested more like starches. Do not eat white or red potatoes, which are nightshade family vegetables. Avoid wheat, kamut, einkorn and buckwheat, which are more irritating foods, today.
- Cooking. Always thoroughly cook starches. Avoid all raw grains such as granola, trail mix or some raw grain cereals such a muesli.
- Food combining. Do not mix heavy starch with protein at the same meal. Also, do not have more than one starch at a meal.
- Avoid wheat and buckwheat. Completely avoid wheat, spelt, and other wheat variants such as teff, bulgher, and einhorn. Also avoid buckwheat.
- Avoid all products made with white flour. This includes cakes, cookies, pastries, breads, muffins, flour tortillas, hot and cold cereals, soups thickened with flour, and white flour wheat pasta. Pasta made of rice, corn, or quinoa are okay.
- Rice Cakes. Avoid rice cakes, which are a highly processed and less nutritious food.
- Breads. You may have bread made without any wheat. However, breads of any kinds are not recommended, as they are cooked at high temperature.
FATS AND OILS
- Quantity. About 5% of the diet should be fats or oils.
- The best. Excellent quality fats are butter, meat fat, toasted almond butter, and olive oil. A little ghee is okay, but butter is usually better. Challenge brand of butter in America, found at supermarkets and Walmart, is one of the best brands of butter.
- Vegetable oils. Occasional use of refined vegetable oil is okay, such as peanut, sunflower, safflower, corn, soy, and canola oils.Vegetable oils in blue corn chips are okay.
- Avoid deep-fried foods, tropical oils and avocado. Avoid deep-fried foods such as French fries because the oils are often damaged. Use coconut and palm oil only occasionally because they are yin and somewhat toxic. Avoid avocados for the same reasons.
FRUIT AND OTHER SIMPLE CARBOHYDRATES
This is a very strange one for most people. However the main reason is that peoples blood sugar is so incredibly terrible for the most part today fruit unfortunately adds to the problem when trying to balance it. We are not ‘against’ fruit. We understand it’s a fantastic food source, but it is omitted because of sugar and some other issues. We understand that its ‘good sugar’, but sugar is sugar and it still upsets the blood alot!!
- The only allowable fruit. The only acceptable fruits on this diet are up to 4 olives per week. The best olives are the black botija olives, as they are more yang.
- AVOID all other fruit. Fruit today is hybridized, too yin, upsets blood sugar and digestion, and is not needed at all. Fruit also absorbs a lot of toxic potassium if the trees are fertilized with N-P-K fertilizers. This fertilizer is used even on organic fruit orchards.
- AVOID all other simple carbohydrates. This includes sugar, honey, maple syrup, agave syrup, fruit concentrates and rice syrup.
- Artificial sweeteners. Avoid artificial sweeteners such as Aspartame, Equal, Splenda, Saccharin and others. If you must use a little sweetener, stevia or xylitol are among the best.
- Quantity. Adults need to drink three quarts or three liters of water daily. An excellent habit is to drink up to 1 quart of healthful spring water upon arising in the morning.
- Do not drink with meals. Drink an hour after meals up until 10 minutes before a meal.
- The best drinking water. The best is usually spring water. Second best is usually carbon-only filtered tap water. (Use carbon, carbon block or a sand filter only for filtering water. Do not use multi-stage filters as they seem to damage the water).
The American or Canadian spring waters are generally better than the European ones, although Evian and Agua Panna are excellent. Buying spring water in plastic bottles is okay.
- Water to avoid. AVOID reverse osmosis water, also called “purified water” or “drinking water”. Also avoid alkaline waters, or other designer waters. Well water may or may not be pure.
- Do not add minerals or salt to your drinking water.
- Other beverages. Do not substitute other beverages for the water. They do not hydrate the body well enough. However, you may have one cup of coffee or one cup of black or white tea, or mild herb tea daily. Do not drink green tea, as it is more yin and does not agree with some people.
- Milks. Limit cows or goat milk to no more than four ounces daily. Milk should be organic and if possible, raw.
Avoid soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, and hemp milk. These are not as nutritious and are more yin.
- Broths and soups. Bone broth is excellent, up to a cup daily. Avoid meat broths, which tend to be toxic. Avoid soups, except for some thick vegetable soup on occasion. (See the reference about soups.)
- Juices. 10 ounces of carrot juice daily or 1-2 ounces of wheat grass juice daily are okay. NO other juices.
Have carrot juice 15 minutes before a meal or between meals, as it does not combine well with meals.
Use a juicer, and not a blender such as the Vitamix to make carrot juice. Blenders do not break up the carrots enough to extract all the nutrients. They also mix the juice with too much water and air, which is not desirable. Also, they leave the pulp intact, which is not desirable in this case.
Those with yeast problems or sugar sensitivity may not tolerate carrot juice well. In this case, try drinking one half or one-third of your juice. Put the rest in the refrigerator and drink more of it every few hours. This avoids putting a lot of sugar into your blood stream at one time.
- Fruit juices and kombucha tea. AVOID both of these! Kombucha tea contains a harmful amphetamine-like substance.
- Sugary beverages and alcohol. Completely avoid soda pop, all sugary drinks such as lemonade, Kool-aid, Gatorade, Recharge, energy drinks, and alcohol. Wine is one of the most contaminated alcoholic beverages today.
The only ones allowed are sauerkraut, miso, yogurt, kefir and cheeses. In addition, a little tofu and tempeh are okay, but are not the highest quality foods and are best avoided.
Other fermented foods are too yin, and many of them contain aldehydes. Particularly avoid kombucha tea.
SPICES AND CONDIMENTS
- Sea salt. This is necessary as a source of minerals. Real Salt is an excellent brand, and there are others.
- Tarragon. This is superb. Everyone should have some daily.
- Others. Better herbs are garlic, ginger, mustard, dill turmeric, curry powder, cumin, burdock, horse radish, oregano, basil, rosemary, and parsley.
- AVOID table salt, black pepper, and very hot spices although a little cayenne pepper is okay. Also, avoid most other herbs, especially Oriental herbs, which tend to be somewhat toxic.
Other foods to avoid. Avoid most prepared and processed foods. Instead, make your own simple dishes. Also, avoid most frozen prepared meals, as most contain many chemical ingredients. Read labels if you are not sure. Some frozen meals are okay, but not many.
Restaurants are a problem, unless you know the food is made freshly and not laced with hundreds of chemicals. Look for ethnic restaurants such as Chinese, Thai, and East Indian that use a lot of cooked vegetables.
Chain restaurants are often the worst, in terms of cutting corners. Avoid the common fast food restaurants, as their food is generally of low quality.
PART II. FOOD SUPPLEMENTS PLEASE *****DO NOT BUY THESE IF WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR HAIR ANALYSIS TEST AS THEY WILL BE DIFFERENT – HOWEVER BELOW ARE A FEW SUPPLEMENTS YOU ARE LIKELY TO RECEIVE AND SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THEM*****
- The following are the ONLY supplements that I suggest until you decide to send in a hair sample to begin a complete nutritional balancing program.
- Children under 5 only need calcium and magnesium. Be careful giving babies and young children other supplements.
- NatureMade is a decent and very inexpensive brand of supplements sold online and in some supermarkets and drugstores. They usually work well.
- Many supplement brands do not work that well, no matter what they cost.
Specific supplements for this program:
- TMG or trimethylglycine. This excellent supplement helps with toxic metal removal and much more. It is a methyl group donor.
Dosage. Women can take up to 1000 mg daily. Men can take up to 3000 mg daily. Children over about age 7 can take a little. Younger children do not need TMG. This can be bought at many health food shops and Amazon
- Megapan or a similar multi-mineral/multi-vitamin product. Megapan is from Endomet Laboratories. If you are trying to match it, it has no copper and no iron in it. It also has about 10 mg of each of the B-complex, and a little selenium, zinc, and chromium. These are the main ingredients to match. https://www.liiife.net/shop/supplements/megapan-supplement-5/
Dosage. The dosage is three to six tablets daily for adults, and fewer for children over the age of about 8. Children under age 8 should not take this product.
- Kelp capsules. This is an excellent source of iodine and minerals.
Dosage. For adults: between 3 and 6 660 mg capsules of kelp daily, and less for children. Children under the age of about 5 do not need any. Only use the following brands: Nature’s Way, Solaray, Endomet or the other brands mentioned in the article referenced below. You may also take about a tablespoon of kelp granules from Frontier Herbs or Monterrey Bay Herbs. Other brands may be toxic.
- Omega-3 fatty acids. This is an important anti-inflammatory supplement needed by most everyone due to modern agricultural practices and modern diets.
An excellent source is fish oil. Cod liver oil or fermented butter oil do not work as well, in my experience. Krill oil is somewhat toxic and not recommended.
Dosage. Adults need about 1000 mg daily, and less for children. Children under age 5 do not need any.
- Vitamin D3. This is another very important supplement because food and sunshine do not provide enough.
Dosage. Adults should take 4000-5000 iu daily. Less for children. Children under age 5 do not need a supplement.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc and selenium. Everyone seems to need a supplement of these three minerals.
PARAMIN = CALCIUM/MAGENSIUM – https://www.liiife.net/shop/supplements/paramin-supplement-5/
Dosage. Most adults need about 750 mg of a quality calcium product, 450 mg of a quality magnesium product, about 20-30 mg of a good zinc product and 100-200 mcg of selenium. The form of the minerals should be chelates, lactates, citrates or other high quality minerals. Some people need more than this. Even babies need a calcium and magnesium supplement, but not as much of the zinc and selenium.
- A powerful digestive aid. It should ideally contain ox bile and pancreatin. This is the most yang and usually the most powerful, as well.
Dosage. I suggest one from Endomet Labs called GB-3, at a dose of one or two tablets per meal.
PART III. LIFESTYLE
- Reduce stress wherever you can by living simply. Also, do your best to live and work in a safe location with clean air, peace and quiet. Try to do work that you enjoy, and do your best to surround your self with people and things you enjoy.
- More rest is critical for most people. Do your best to get 9-10 or more hours of sleep every night. Also, getting to sleep early, between 8 and 9 PM, will give you the most restful night’s sleep. Naps are also excellent, as you may feel tired, at times, as healing occurs.
- Gentle exercise only is best with a nutritional balancing program because it will help conserve most of your energy for healing.Limit your exercise to gentle walking, hiking, bicycling or perhaps swimming in lakes, oceans or rivers but not pools, due to toxic chemicals and infections.
Although some health authorities will disagree, it is not necessary to exercise vigorously. Even Kenneth Cooper, the founder of aerobics, discovered this after a number of people dropped dead of heart attacks during vigorous exercise routines.
Most people are 1) exhausted, and 2) unhealthy. As a result, vigorous exercise may feel good, but just stresses the body severely and is not a good idea.
- Breathing. Do deep breathing every day for at least 15-30 minutes.
- Try to minimize sexual fluid loss. This means to limit regular sex to no more than once a week, and less if you are tired or debilitated. Down sex, however, is excellent several times per week (see references below).
- Sunshine. Sun exposure for 10 to 20 minutes daily is very good. Do not stay in the sun for hours, as this is toxic, even if you wear sunscreen. Most suncreens are toxic, so please do not use them.
- Reduce toxic exposures. Reduce all chemicals on your skin such as perfumes, cologne, lotions, etc. Also beware of lawn chemicals, pesticides, solvents, paints, and other toxins. Use only natural products with as few chemicals in them as possible.
- Root canal-filled teeth. Root canal-filled teeth almost always harbor serious infection, even if you cannot feel it. Most often, it is best to have the tooth removed. This can be extremely important in order to regain and maintain your health. It is essential if you have cancer.
- Silver amalgam dental fillings. If you have silver amalgam dental fillings, begin now to have them replaced, preferably with composite resin fillings. The silver amalgams contain mercury that is extremely toxic.
Also, do not get fluoride treatments and do not get metal braces on your teeth. The metal usually contains nickel, a potent toxin.
- Minimize electromagnetic pollution. Try to use a wired land telephone, rather than a cell phone. If you must use a cell or portable phone, hold it away from your head or use a headset or speakerphone. This is a real problem, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
Turn off all electrical devices when you sleep, and keep them as far away as possible from you at all times.
- Minimize and preferably avoid using all medical drugs and most over-the-counter drugs. Most are toxic.
PART IV. DETOXIFICATION PROCEDURES
- Daily near infrared lamp sauna therapy. This is a fabulous, inexpensive and a safe healing and detoxification procedure. If you don’t want to buy or build a sauna, you can use a single reddish heat lamp. It is not quite as good, but much better than nothing.
Regular use greatly speeds up healing. With regular use, these allow the body to eliminate hundreds of toxic chemicals and two dozen toxic metals in a few years that would otherwise take much longer.
The sauna or heat lamp therapy also helps greatly to safely eliminate chronic infections. They can also dramatically improve circulation, hydration and oxygenation of the body. Near infrared lamp saunas are dry, clean and use very little electricity. Free plans are on this website.
READ MORE ABOUT THESE HERE IN THIS EXTENDED ARTICLE -: Sauna Therapy
- Daily coffee enemas. Coffee enemas are remarkable in their ability to remove toxins from the liver and colon. Done properly, they are safe and a powerful detoxification procedure that I always recommend with a nutritional balancing program. While not mandatory, they greatly speed up the healing process for most people.
READ MORE ABOUT THESE HERE IN THIS EXTENDED ARTICLE -: Coffee Enemas
- Daily Pushing Down Exercise. This is a truly amazing healing method. It is calming, centering, grounding, and brings a healing energy into the body. This is the only mental exercise I suggest.
READ MORE ABOUT THESE HERE IN THIS EXTENDED ARTICLE -: The Pushing Down Exercise
- The daily spinal twist. This simple exercise will help keep your spine loose and in alignment. It can be as good as some chiropractic, although it is not intended a substitute for excellent chiropractic care.
READ MORE ABOUT THESE HERE IN THIS EXTENDED ARTICLE -. The Spinal Twist
- Reflexology. Rub your feet daily, or preferably twice daily. This is a simple, inexpensive, safe, and very powerful procedure that anyone can do at home. It will balance the channel system of the body. By so doing, it helps release toxins, helps relax the body, and improves many symptoms. I suggest doing it in the morning before bed at night.
Also, pull each toe downward and then twist each toe back and forth a few times. Many times, they will pop or snap, which is good. Ten minutes for each foot is sufficient in most cases.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE BASIC PROGRAM
MODIFICATIONS FOR CHILDREN
Diet. The diet applies equally to children. Children under about age 3 – 8 are usually fast oxidizers and must have some fat or oil with each meal, along with their cooked vegetables. They also must have many fewer grains, cereals and other starches.
- All supplement doses must be adjusted down for children.
No vitamin D, omega-3 fatty acids, kelp or TMG for children under age 5.
Procedures: We do not recommend coffee enemas, meditation or saunas to young children. However, babies and children can use a single reddish heat lamp on their abdomen and back for between 15 and 45 minutes daily. Children less than about 5 are best with about 15-20 minutes of the reddish heat lamp therapy. Over age 5 or 6, increase the time with the lamp to 30 minutes. Over age 9 or 10, increase to 45 minutes.
- Modifications for pregnancy and lactation. Nutritional balancing is superb to prepare for pregnancy, and during pregnancy. I have never seen a problem with a nutritional balancing program in relation to its safety during pregnancy or lactation.
- Diet. No changes. If extra iron is needed, begin by eating a little more red meat and green vegetables. Dessicated liver tablets are also good, better than most iron pills.
- Supplements. Be sure to take at least one Megapan tablet or equivalent during pregnancy to provide enough folic acid and other supplementary vitamins. This is usually much better than the pre-natal vitamin prescribed by most doctors.
- Procedures. Avoid sauna therapy during pregnancy, as it can upset the baby.
Modifications for lactation.
- Diet. No changes
- Supplements. Very important. No changes.
- Procedures. No changes.
Rarely, during lactation a baby will become colicky due to a supplement the mother is taking. One must experiment to figure out which supplement is causing problems. Sometimes changing the time one takes the supplement relative to feeding times will help the problem.
Procedures: Avoid sauna therapy during pregnancy, as it sometimes upsets the baby. Coffee enemas and the other procedures are excellent, as are the supplements.
A COMPLETE NUTRITIONAL BALANCING PROGRAM
The information in the paragraphs above is basic for a healthful lifestyle, diet and healing program that, in my experience, will actually heal over 50% of people’s symptoms, with nothing else added. It is the place to begin.